This website allows you to browse securely by using an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate to establish an encrypted connection between the web server and your browser, which protects against data theft and manipulation.
The data collected on this website is intended solely for communication, interaction and processing of information and quotation requests initiated by the visitor.
The data will be kept for a maximum of 5 years after the end of its use.
QUOTATION REQUESTS (VIA EMAIL AND FORM) AND QUOTATIONS.
By sending us a quotation request, either by filling out the form on our website or by sending an email, you accept the processing of the data provided.
All the following data entered into the form available on our website will be subject to data processing:
- Name and surname;
- Telephone number and email address;
- Billing information;
- Source and target languages;
The prior authorization granted when sending the quotation request shall also extend to the resulting quotations executed by AP | PORTUGAL, in particular the data contained and processed therein.
If you do not perform the requested validation, AP | PORTUGAL will regard this as a decision not to grant the respective authorization. As such, in strict compliance with the new GDPR, the quotation request will not be sent or considered, respectively, in the case of an application submitted via form or email.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding the new GDPR at email@example.com.
RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW AND OTHER LEGISLATION IN FORCE IN THIS REGARD.
- To object, free of charge, to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- To amend your data by submitting a request by post or email, as this website does not have private areas requiring registration with a username or email address and password;
- To the 'right to be forgotten' and the right to permanently delete your personal data, as long as these are not necessary to, for example, issue accounting documents related to contracted services;
- To the portability of your data and to receive a copy thereof in a structure format upon request by post or email;
- To be informed in case of a system breach permitting unauthorized access to your personal data.
This website uses technical cookies, which are small text files containing basic information about your browser session, that are stored in your browser and used to ensure that the website works correctly. You can manage whether these files are accepted in your browser settings.
This website also uses third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: used to analyse website traffic statistics and to cross-reference information with Google Ads campaigns and the Google Display Network. These cookies are used exclusively for statistical purposes.
How do I manage cookies?
You can manage and/or delete cookies, though this may disable certain services and/or features. For more information, visit AllAboutCookies.org.
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may appeal to an alternative consumer dispute resolution body: the Porto Arbitration Centre.